Recognition

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Just Us Girls #843 -- DIE Week








Join us! It is DIE week at Just Us Girls.  Carol is challenging us to use a Halloween-themed die in our cards.  Easy peasy.  I used three fun dies assembled atop Halloween DSP with text from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.  The bat encloses a small chocolate nugget! I made a dozen to give out to friends at Halloween.


I also made a half dozen of this cute ghost parade... a fairly new die from Simon Says Stamp. The background DSP is the same as above, embossed with spider webs. I added a single-layer sentiment, a cute spider from another set, and gold stars.

Check out our fabulous guest designer for xxx, xxx. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work over at xxx! 

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/Stencils/OtherSimon Says Stamp Halloween Stack
The Stamp Market Webbed
Essentials by Ellen Bat Hugs
----
Simon Says Stamp Ghost Parade
Simon Says Stamp Too Cute to Spook
Poppystamps Stitched Spider Webs
Trinity Stamps Boo Brew (spider)
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid color cardstock
Simon Says Stamp silver glitter cardstock
Stash Halloween background DSP
Ink
Embellishments Misc. ribbon
Gold stars
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

No comments: