Join us! It is STENCIL week at Just Us Girls. Sue is challenging us to use a stencil in our card creations. This card comes from an Altenew Craft kit and was inspired by my friend, Jaydee, an incredibly inspired cardmaker. I made two dozen copies to use as my Christmas card, given with gifts. I think one of my cards always makes gifts more personal, and if not a card, a tag. This card was easy to produce on a stencil assembly line.
Check out our fabulous guest designer for September, Julia Aston. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work over at Create with Julia!
Also, check out the design team. These ladies work hard to inspire you each week. Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.
Enjoy! I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery.
Elizabeth
| Project Details | |
| Stamps/Dies/Stencils/Other | Altenew Craft Your Life Illuminated Scenes Hero Arts Infinity Rectangles Pinkfresh Blanket Stitched Rectangles Frames |
| Cardstock | 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest Bazzill solid pink cardstock |
| Ink | Memento Tuxedo Black Various Simon Says Stamp dye inks |
| Embellishments | Stash gold buttons |
| Desk Staples | Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter Scor Pal Mini Score Board Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Ranger Stamp Platform Bearly Art Precision Glue 3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive 3M foam tape |
2 comments:
Such a fun image/stencil combination; perfect to go along with your gifts. I'm impressed that you made 24; that's 24 people who will be smiling brightly when they received your cards.
hugs~carol
What a great stencil scene, Elizabeth - wonderful spotlight down onto the craft table and what a creative idea to attach this to your Christmas gifts! I've enjoyed playing along with the team this month - Thank you for having me! Julia xx
Post a Comment