Recognition

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Just Us Girls #736 -- MOODBOARD Week


Bobby is hosting MOODBOARD week at Just Us Girls.  This week, incorporate an element from the pictures above in your cards. I picked flamingos! Continuing with my New Year's resolution, I made 3 flamingo cards for donation to Little Birthday Angels, a local agency who ensures every child, who might not otherwise, has a birthday celebration.  "Gladys" is Tim Holtz' layered, die cut bird.  I have several of these sets and have to be honest, I never use all the bits and pieces.  Even so, I think the flamingo is cute.  I added several backing layers and mounted on a glittery pink DSP. The sentiment is gold matte cardstock on vellum. 



Check out our fabulous guest designer for July, Cat Craig. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work over at Cat Luvs Paper!

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesTim Holtz Sizzix Gladys
Simon Says Stamp Let's Party
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid color cardstocks
Vellum
Concord & 9th gold matte cardstock
Unknown glitter DSP
Ink
Embellishments
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

8 comments:

cm said...

Elizabeth, your flock of Gladys cards are absolute delights, guaranteed to put a smile on the faces of the children receiving them. A wonderful take on the mood board!
hugs~carol

Carol said...

Such a funny flamingo...it has reminded me to get mine out! Cute pink card and flamingo with inspiration from the moodboard!

Cat Craig said...

Super cute flamingo...love it on the patterned paper.

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, that flamingo just makes me smile! Fun take on Bobby's mood board, Elizabeth!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your sassy flamingo ready to party! That glittery background looks fabulous paired with it. Great take on the Moodboard!

Bobby said...

That flamingo just cracks me up, Elizabeth. I love her eyelashes. I'm glad that wasn't one of the bits you left off.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

That glittery paper is the perfect stage for this fabulous flamingo. I LOVE that bird, and you have used her just wonderfully here!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun is that flamingo! He totally made me smile