Recognition

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Just Us Girls #724 -- ANYTHING GOES STENCIL Week

Carol is hosting Anything Goes Stencil week at Just Us Girls.  This week, just use a stencil on your cards. I used an old Erin Lee Creative stencil which recreates the feel of tie-dye. To finish, I added a layered sentiment. The sentiments were colored with an ink to paper technique.

Continuing with my New Year's resolution, I made two additional cards for future use.

Check out our fabulous guest designer for April, Colleen Begley. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work over at Colleen's Creative Corner

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesErin Lee Creative Good Vibes stencil and die
Simon Says Stamp Just Because
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Vellum
InkMisc. Simon Says Stamp ink
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards clear sequins
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

These turned out amazing! Reminds me of my tie died shirts (many years ago!) 😊

I Card Everyone said...

I have a granddaughter who makes a fresh batch of tie-dyed tees each summer, Elisabeth! She'd think your card is the best - so do I!
=]

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This stencil is awesome. What a fabulous design. I just love it, Elizabeth!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Such a cool stencil and beautiful effect! All of your variations are awesome taking me back to my youth with all of that tie dye!

Bobby said...

I have that stencil too, Elizabeth, and think it's such a fun pattern for cards, especially for those in my family who love tie dye. You had the perfect sentiment die to go with it.

cm said...

Your tie-dye cards are groovy cool, Elizabeth! What a fun stencil! Good vibes, indeed...
hugs~carol