Recognition

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Just Us Girls #722 -- WORD Week

Lisa is hosting WORD week at Just Us Girls.  This week, the word is RAIN, let your card's reflect your inspiration.  I was very literal with a Copic-colored MFT image dancing in stenciled raindrops. I popped up the cloud background and the dancing image with foam tape to give the card dimension and yet keep it clean.

This card will be donated to Friends After Diagnosis, an organization supporting cancer patients.  In addition to their many patient programs, therapy and service, staff members often send messages of support to local patients.

Continuing with my New Year's resolution, I made two additional cards for future use.



Check out our fabulous guest designer for April, Colleen Begley. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work over at Colleen's Creative Corner

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things Puddle Jumper
Mama Elephant Chance of Rain (sentiment)
Mama Elephant In the Clouds
Heffy Doodle Rain on My Parade stencil
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Distress Blueprint Sketch
Embellishments Papertrey Ink Clear Drops
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun Card! The framing of “clouds” around your cute color guy is adorable

Carol said...

What a cute image and your colors are so happy!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love this happy card, Elizabeth. Your little jumper is adorable, and I love that he is framed with clouds. Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

I love this little fella marching through those raindrops! Adorable cards, Elizabeth!

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth!! I have never laid eyes on this darling in the clouds die!! What are the chances that it's still available?? Off to find out... one of my favorite 'puddle jumpers' ever!
=]

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so cute! I love that little guy with his umbrella dancing through the rain. Love the cloud frame with him busting out.

Bobby said...

He's such a cutie, Elizabeth. My great grandsons were puddle hopping the other day, sans umbrellas of course.

Colleen Begley said...

So, so cute! I've not seen this Mama Elephant cloud die. I love it. I also love this line of stamps from MFT. I have a few of them.