Recognition

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

TIME OUT Challenge 255 - Inspired by Words





Time Out is challenging us to use the quote: "Winter solitude - in a world of one color, the sound of wind."  From the quote, I focused on a solitary snowman, leaned toward one color -- white, and added windy snowdrifts. My card has an inside shaker.  I created a small acetate packet of glitter which I adhered inside the card with scortape.  I should mention that the sentiment is stamped within the card as well, and nicely visible from the heart cutout. 

I will also submit this card over at CAS on Friday who is also looking for winter cards.

Enjoy

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMemory Box Snowman Heart Collage
Memory Box Precious Stars (bows)
Memory Box Snowdrift Breeze (snowflake)
Memory Box Crystalline Border (snowflake)
The Greetery Stitched Slopes and Hills
Hero Arts All My Heart Peek-a-Boo (sentiment)
Cardstock110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Acetate
InkMemento Tuxedo Black
EmbellishmentsGlitter
Desk StaplesDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

5 comments:

Greta said...

What a sweet, creative card and perfect for our Winter Solitude challenge at Time Out!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love this, Elizabeth. It's a wonderful CAS design and perfect for our "words". It's always wonderful to see you in the gallery. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous design and also fun! Thanks for joining in at Timeout Challenges:)ps I think this would suit The Card Concept challenge too.

Kate said...

Love how you were inspired by the quote Elizabeth - such a sweet snowman and sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Time Out! Hugs, Kate!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Aww this is so cute, Elizabeth. It's so good to see you in the gallery. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti