Recognition

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Inspired By... XOXO





Inspired By... is challenging us to be inspired by "XOXO".  I decided use a XOXO background die.  This was time intensive because I wanted to inlay all the X's and O's.  I love the result.  I die cut the panel twice in red and pale pink, made piles of the little X and O bits, covered the back of the die cut panel with scortape and adhered it to a white A2 card base, then began filling all the x's and o's. 

The sentiment is layered and die cut from glossy white cardstock.  

Continuing on with my new year's resolution, I made a second card with the pink XO base.  Different sentiment, mounted on vellum.  I added a small heart sequin to the inside "O".   This card is for the collection headed over to my friends at Friends After Diagnosis, a group supporting breast cancer patients.

I should mention that I made the time fly by watching two Oscar nominees. The Holdovers was fabulous with Paul Giamatti.  Past Lives, a Korean love story, was equally wonderful.   

Enjoy

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things Hugs and Kisses Coverup
Simon Says Stamp You're on my Heart
My Favorite Things By the Letter (ampersand)
Winnie & Walter Hugs and Kisses Cutaway
Cardstock110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Vellum
Glossy white cardstock
Bazzill red and pale pink cardstock
Ink
EmbellishmentsHeart sequin (stash)
Desk StaplesDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

3 comments:

Rae Kryc said...

Oh my goodness.. the work you put in to this card!!! Well worth the effort, it is absolutely FABULOUS (and totally something I would do too LOL)!! And love that you used the leftover piece to make a second card, great thinking, Love them both! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By!! :)

Dawn Fields said...

Pretty card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute card! Love all those Xs and Os 😊