Recognition

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Just Us Girls #712 -- COLOR Week

 


Sue
 is hosting color week at Just Us Girls.  This week, just use RED, PINK and NEUTRALS on your card. I started on my valentines.  I used a background die, getting two cards from one die cut, supporting my New Year's resolution. The hearts are inlaid. On my featured card above I set the pink sentiment on white vellum. On my second card, I used a white sentiment set on red vellum.

Check out our fabulous guest designer for February, Denise Morgans. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work over at The Crafty Den

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesThe Stamp Market Paper Hug
Honey Bee Fluttering Hearts Pierced Cover Plate
Honey Bee Fluttering Hearts Cover Plate
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Red Mirracard (embellishment hearts)
Vellum
InkDistress Oxide (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door)
Embellishments
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

4 comments:

Carol said...

Very pretty pink and shiny red hearts. I love that Paper Hug die cut!!!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That inlaid heart background is awesome! Love the ombre look with the pink and red. Truly a work of love!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your card, Elizabeth. I am so impressed that you inlaid all those hearts. Did you use something like Press 'N Seal for this? That's a lot of inlaying!! I also LOVE the ombre efect of your inking on the 2 additional cards. Just wonderful.

Bobby said...

As long as you have the hearts you might as well make a second card, especially since they are full of love and hugs, Elizabeth.