Recognition

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Just Us Girls #675 -- MOODBOARD Week



Nifty Nancy
 is hosting MOODBOARD week at Just Us Girls.  Nancy would like us to take inspiration from the moodboard to the left.  I focused on the big pot of pink flowers and used a set from Pinkfresh's February Create and Connect class. I love Pinkfresh sets... stamp, die and stencil.  Creation of something beautiful is so easy.  To prove it, I made six copies of this card in less than an hour.

Joanne James is our fabulous guest designer for April. I have known Joanne for quite awhile.  Her work is consistently wonderful, and her site is chock full of information. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work at Crafty Owl!

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPinkfresh Rounded and Braided Rectangles
Papertrey Ink Penned Elegance sentiments
Pinkfresh Nothing but the Best
(stamp, stencil and die)
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Amuse Artstamps pink cardstock
 InkVersamark
Hero Arts gold embossing powder
Distress inks (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick,
Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint)
EmbellishmentsPinkfresh glitter dots
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

9 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Those pretty pink corner florals frame your sentiment beautifully Elizabeth and I love the detail on those layered background rectangle dies. I'm impressed you managed 6 of these cards in an hour - I think I might need to check out the stamp/stencil/die combo!
P.S. I got completely sidetracked yesterday following my discovery of diecut washi - who knew there was so much to choose from!!

Carol said...

The die cut details are sooooo pretty Elizabeth! The stamp/stencil/die combo is just perfectly done and I so badly want to get a combo like this for my stash. You can easily see the moodboard inspiration in this card!!!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous is what comes to mind when I saw your card, Elizabeth. I also am so impressed that you made 6 of these. I am loving the Braided rectangle dies. Off to check those out! Great job with the mood board!

Lisa Elton said...

You made six of them??!! Well it was worth it because this is beautiful! Love the flowers!

cm said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous and I can see why you created six more. Doing so in under an hour is impressive!
~carol

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! I love your pretty blooms framed by those amazing braided rectangle dies. I just might have to have those dies.

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeautifully coloured blooms Elizabeth and love the soft peach background. The dies you used are to die for. Love it

Lisa Kind said...

Stunning card! I love PF sets too! They are so fun and easy to work with. Love the background dies as well.

Bobby said...

The beauty of the flowers is enhanced by the wonderful braided circles they rest upon, Elizabeth. Gorgeous card!