Recognition

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC204 – Featured Designer Joanne


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, Joanne is your featured designer.  Today I focused on the first row: FANCY FOLD, MOM SENTIMENT, and FLORAL.  Today is my mom's birthday and I made this card for her.  So if the mail doesn't get the card there in time... I have the website!

I used one of my new favorite techniques, die cut washi, in combination with a slider folder.

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesThe Stamp Market Mom Love
Pinkfresh Chrysanthemum washi and die
Pinkfresh A2 Slider Card die
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Stardream dark pink cardstock
 Ink Versamark
Hero Arts gold embossing powder
Embellishments Pinkfresh glitter dots
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Die cut washi? Amazing!! I never knew there was such a thing! The lovely Wanda Cullen has made some fab cards with card-front sized washi before but this card takes it to a whole other level. You totally rocked the fancy fold too - the sentiments balance perfectly when opened out and I love the layered effect of the flowers. This is one fabulous card Elizabeth!!