Recognition

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Christmas Card Throwdown April Theme Challenge


This week,
 Christmas Card Throwdown is challenging us to use SANTA in our cards.  Again this week I used a favorite old set from Papertrey Ink.  I should mention that my New Year resolution is to reduce craft spending to $0 and focus on or rediscover old purchases.  I inventoried all my stamps, stencils, dies, etc. in Evernote.  The process took time but the resulting insights are wonderful.  I really think I will be able to go a year without spending any money (except on cardstock and ink as needed). Revisiting sets seems to bring a plethora of new ideas with my increased crafty wisdom and knowledge since my original purchase.

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPapertrey Ink Believe stamps
Simon Says Stamp Believe stamp and die
Hero Arts Infinity rectangles
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid green cardstock
Memory Box 6x6 paper (background)
Mirracard gold cardstock
 InkMemento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
EmbellishmentTim Holtz large crystal star
Smooches red accents (berries)
Nuvo crystal drops (snow)
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

oh Elizabeth, quel charme, une belle ambiance vintage, biz

Kathy said...

Eliz, What a wonderful New Years goal, to use what you have and I'll have to check evernote out! I love your card, such a unique Santa, and love the reds and greens with pops of gold. Also I've been meaning to comment on your helper (dog)
He is so cute!