Recognition

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Just Us Girls #676 -- CAS Week



Colorful Carol
 is hosting CAS week at Just Us Girls.  Carol would like us to use FOOD and or BEVERAGES in our CAS cards. Remember CAS means lots of open white space, one point of interest, minimal layers and embellishments. 

Last week I mentioned that I took a Pinkfresh Create and Connect class in February. One of the best products that Pinkfresh offers is 4" washi that has a matching die.  Love it! A set of images on the washi line up for die cutting.  I am not sure how many sets on on one washi roll, but I made the three cards above with one set! Clean and very simple. The sentiment is from the matching stamp set and gold embossed.  A matching die for this one sentiment is included. 

Joanne James is our fabulous guest designer for April. I have known Joanne for quite awhile.  Her work is consistently wonderful, and her site is chock full of information. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work at Crafty Owl!

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPinkfresh Fruitalicious (stamp, die, stencil)
Pinkfresh Fruitalicious washi
Pinkfresh Rounded and Braided Rectangles
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 InkVersamark
Hero Arts gold embossing powder
EmbellishmentsPinkfresh glitter dots
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

10 comments:

Carol said...

Elizabeth, your washi cards are so pretty! I have been curious about PF washi and dies...but a little fearful of them for some reason. You have shown how beautifully they work! And your fruit is perfect for our food and beverage theme this week!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous. Love the idea of dies with washi!

Lisa Elton said...

They're all pretty, Elizabeth! Love your variety of designs and the airiness the fancy braided rectangles add!

Nancy said...

I don't do much with Washi tape but you certainly have sparked my interest. Pretty card!

Lisa Kind said...

I love this card and your set of cards! I have a few of the PF sets with the washi tape, and they are so fun and fast to create with! Love your design on this card.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

All of these are amazing! How cool using that beautiful washi and matching dies. Awesome design framing it with that braided rectangle die.

cm said...

I have a couple of the PFS washi + die sets and agree 110%: they are wonderful. Speaking of wonderful: your cards! So pretty and colourful. The braided die detailing is a lovely touch.
~carol

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Of course I love these - so pretty, that wide diecut washi is fab!

Bobby said...

Their die-cutable washi tapes are indeed gorgeous and make for an easy card, Elizabeth. I have some that was gifted to me and it looks like you can make a million cards with it. I love this one with all the fruit.

Ina G said...

So yummy and all so inviting Elizabeth.