Saturday, March 25, 2023

Just Us Girls #672 -- CAS Week


Sensational Sue is hosting CAS week at Just Us Girls.  Sue would like us to create a CAS card using 1/3 or less of the card front.  I made six(!) cards. Lately I have been noticing quite a few cardmakers who make one or more similar cards when they craft.  I am not sure why I have never done that. So I decided with a CAS creation, I should be able to stockpile. I used my Ranger Stamp Platform and created an assembly line for the stamping.  I used a simple die cut (non-layered) sentiment.

Michele Ferguson is our fabulous guest designer for March and so very talented! I love her oh so clean style.  Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work at I Card Everyone!

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPenny Black Thanks
Stampin' Up Abstract Impressions
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Simon Says Stamp dye ink
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Happy Saturday, Elizabeth! I often do just that repetitive thing you described! Your little row of posies is so adorable - what a gorgeous garden you've planted here today!
Thanks so much for inviting me to play cards with you all this month - it's been so much fun! x
=]

Carol said...

Such a pretty garden of pastel flowers Eliabeth! Is the second picture several of the same card? I think it looks like a cool triple fold out card and I really like that idea!!! I love your sentiment too!!!!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this! The font on the thanks is awesome too

Nancy said...

Eliz, This is so pretty and would make a wonderful set of cards!

cm said...

Your field of posies is so pretty! Love the abstract, artsy look.
hugs~carol

Bobby said...

Your little abstract flowers make great thank you cards, Elizabeth.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous CAS creation! I love your fun and funky flowers in those colors. An amazing set of cards you created!

Ina G said...

Such a pretty and colourful CAS card Elizabeth. Looks like it was a whole lot of fun.