Recognition

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Just Us Girls #671 -- MOODBOARD Week


I am
 hosting MOODBOARD week at Just Us Girls.  I would like you to draw inspiration from the photo to the left.  The moodboard is much larger on the Just Us Girls site. What catches your eye?  Florals? Colors? Graphics? Theme?

I love the possibilities inspired by our new moodboard week. I focused on the lemons and the sunshine sentiment. I used one of my first-owed layering stencils (a purchase inspired by Michele Ferguson!).  As you can see, the early stencils don't line up easily, and yet the design looks great.

Michele Ferguson is our fabulous guest designer for March and so very talented! I love her oh so clean style.  Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work at I Card Everyone!

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSimon Says Stamp Hello Sunshine
Trinity Stamps Lemons and Leaves
Pinkfresh Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid yellow cardstock
Vellum
 InkDistress inks (squeezed lemonade,
tattered rose, mowed lawn,
twisted citron, walnut stain)
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards pearls
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

We both went with the bright vivid colors yay. Love the soft look of your card

Carol said...

Love this card and thought you used patterned paper! Who makes these fabulous stencils! Your card could cheer up anyone on a grey day...your stenciling is just perfect!! Love the stitching on the edge and the vellum-backed sentiment too!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth, you know so well how to please your guest designers - I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable board to be inspired by! thank YOU!
And just LOOK at your gorgeous juicy yellow lemons! man, I'd give anything to have a lemon tree! x
=]

Nancy said...

Your mood board was perfect! Everything blended so well together! Your card is wonderful too! Love that sentiment.

Greta said...

Such a beautifully happy card--love it!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

So fresh and fun! Love your background with the lemons and great sentiment. Love how you used the vellum to layer the perfect sentiment.

Bobby said...

This is perfect for a Florida girl, Elizabeth. I would never have known it was a stencil. I love that you did it on a colored background.

Ina G said...

Fabulous mood board Elizabeth. Soooooo much to choose from. Love your bold bright colours and that lovely hello sunshine on the vellum. Nice touch with the pretty pearls.

cm said...

Your lemon tree and sentiment are a perfect, lovely pairing! I wish we had lemon trees but since we don't, I'll enjoy yours, vicariously, all the more. Just so you know: loved playing with your fabulous, so-many-possibilities moodboard.
~carol