Recognition

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Christmas Card Throwdown January Sketch Challenge




This is my first Christmas Card Throwdown challenge as a Design Team member and I am thrilled to be on the team!  This week,
 Christmas Card Throwdown is challenging us to incorporate the sketch to the left into our cards.

I made a simple, layered card featuring retro colors and design.  My horizontal band is simply vellum with the added element atop.

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Wishing you a fabulous New Year filled with lots of mojo!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPaper Rose Merry Christmas
Simply Graphic Ornaments
Pink Fresh Blanket Stitched Rectangles
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Mirracard silver cardstock
Vellum
Scrap Bazzill and Stardream
cardstock (ornaments)
Unknown background DSP 
 Ink
EmbellishmentsLittle Things by Lucy's Cards pearls
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
Bearly Art glue
3M foam tape
Scortape (to secure ornament inserts)

10 comments:

AndrejaM said...

Wonderful card! Welcome to the 52CCT DT!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the retro feel of this wonderful card, Elizabeth. Congrats on your new gig at 52CCT!

Fabiola said...

Oh Elizabeth, elle est splendide, j'aime l'ambiance vintage très douce, une belle première pour cette première semaine, biz

Valérie said...

This card is absolutely fantastic! I love it. The ornaments and the design paper. Welcome to the team Elizabeth!

Kathy said...

Elizabeth, your card is just lovely, the colors and the images, all the details come together beautifully!

Andreja said...

Elizabeth, Welcome to the team 52CCT ❤️
What a beautiful festive card you made :-)) I like how you take my sketch!

LeAnne said...

Oh oh oh....I love this retro card! Reminds me of some of the ornaments my grandmother had, and the colors are fabulous!

Majda said...

Welcome to the team Elizabeth!
I love your description of the Christmas season :)
Hugs, Majda

Goga said...

A beautiful card Elizabeth. I'm really glad you joined us in the 52CCT team. Goga

Rosmarie said...

I adore the retro look of your beautiful card. Those die cuts really couldn't be more fitting with the background! Super well done!! Welcome to the team Elizabeth!