Recognition

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Just Us Girls #661 -- COLOR Week


Welcome back! Lovely Lisa
 is starting 2023 and hosting COLOR week at Just Us Girls.  Lisa would like us to draw inspiration from the colors: NAVY, WHITE, and LIGHT BLUE, and incorporate these colors into our card designs.  I made a clean and layered birthday card for a dear friend... using one of Altnew's layered floral sets. 

Jules Pedd is our guest designer for January and so very talented! Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work!

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Wishing everyone a fabulous New Year with lots of mojo!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesAltenew Painted Flowers
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Stardream navy cardstock
 InkMemento Tuxedo Black
Hero Arts Pool and Soft Pool inks
EmbellishmentsLittle Things by Lucy's Cards gems
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M Foam Tape

11 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of the colors. I love those layered flowers 😀

Carol said...

SO pretty Elizabeth!!!! Such a striking design!!!!! Those look like fun stamps to play with too! Great way to use the colors this week!!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Elizabeth. What a perfect stamp set for these colors. Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of those flowers dancing around the birthday wishes! Pretty card, Elizabeth!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Gorgeous! I love your beautiful, layered flowers scattered around the bold sentiment. You are inspiring me to pull that set out and play with it again.

Bobby said...

You did a beautiful job with those painted flowers, Elizabeth. I had that set and gave it to Nancy.

JulieP said...

Love these painted flowers!!! Such a beautiful background.

Nancy said...

I was gifted this set by Bobby as she stated, I don't think any time I have used it I had this much success. Pretty card! Happy New Year too!

cm said...

WOW! You've really mastered this Altenew set; your florals are gorgeous! I think I still have this in my stash; may need to bring them out for a play (on a day when I won't 'mind' getting exasperated. LOL). Love this!
~carol

Ina G said...

Such a sweet array of beautiful blue flowers and super bold birthday sentiment. So so pretty and soft Elizabeth.

Lisa Kind said...

This is such a pretty design. I love the blues on those lovely flowers!