Recognition

Thursday, September 22, 2022

The Flower Challenge #72 Add Sparkle


This month at The Flower Challenge, we are adding SPARKLE to our cards!  I am now onto Christmas so I created a poinsettia card with red glitter cardstock, green Mirracard and gold matte cardstock!  Lots of sparkle.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPinkfresh Ornate Floral coverplate
Paper Rose Merry Christmas
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Red glitter cardstock
Green Mirracard
My Favorite Things gold matte cardstock
 Ink
Embellishments Pearls (stash)
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Scortape

2 comments:

Cara said...

Oooh, I love this! So stylish! Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, sorry I’m so late visiting you. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

Stef Perry said...

So much sparkly goodness, Elizabeth! Beautiful modern design for the holidays. Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!