Recognition

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Inspired By Unicorn Board

I just found out that Inspired By... is back! YAY!  This week, we are thinking unicorns.  I made a very CAS card for my niece.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesEssentials by Ellen Unicorns n' Rainbows
Rosie Roadshow cloud stencil
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Distress Tumbled Glass
Copic markers
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards sequins
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet CAS card! The images are darling :) !!! Thank you for playing along!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my goodness, Elizabeth! this is just fantastic! I LOVE it.

Laurel said...

This is adorable and perfect take on the inspiration!
Thanks for playing at IB