Recognition

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Jingle Belles My Sweet Embossable You

This week at Jingle Belles, we are embossing.  I am following Stephanie's lead in a couple of ways.  First, I chose to use the second pattern in Tim Holtz' Holiday Knits set.  Where Stephanie heat embossed white on red cardstock, I tried the opposite. I heat embossed red pigment ink with clear embossing powder on white cardstock.  A slightly different effect.  Further embellishment added!

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesTim Holtz Holiday Knits
Simon Says Stamp Believe
Essentials by Ellen Leaping Deer
Waffle Flower Tiny Bow
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Desert Storm
Bazzill red cardstock
28lb. vellum
 InkMama Elephant red pigment ink
Hero Arts clear embossing powder
Embellishments Rhinestone (stash)
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh how beautiful is that double embossed texture?! Between you and Stephanie I now feel I MUST try that technique! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles embossing fun!

SmilynStef said...

I so love your twist on my design ... the pattern is so sharp and vibrant ... so very glad you got embossable with us at Jingle Belles.