Saturday, September 3, 2022

Christmas Card Throwdown September Sketch Challenge


I am thrilled to be the Guest Designer this week at Christmas Card Throwdown.  We are working with the sketch to the left.  I interpreted the diagonal lines as strings of lights.

Enjoy. I am looking forward to your interpretation of the sketch in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things Party Lights
Papertrey Ink Tis the Season Sentiments
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Mirracard in a variety of colors (lights)
Background DSP unknown
 Ink Versafine Onyx
Hero Arts clear embossing powder
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

quelle belle idée Elizabeth, elle est superbe, biz

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful card and such a brilliant interpretation of the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your shimmery lights, this is cute!

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-)) I am happy that you are our GDT this Week!