Recognition

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Just Us Girls #648 -- WORD Week

Sensational Sue is hosting WORD week at Just Us Girls.  Sue would like us to draw inspiration from the word BASKET and incorporate it into our card designs.  I have been cleaning out my stamps.  To keep track of my stamp use, I put a white sticker on each stamp envelope.  Whenever I use a stamp, I add a hash mark to the sticker.  I figure if I have made 10 cards with a set then I have reached my ROI.  This funny sentiment needed some love so I added another hash mark!

Julie Beech is our guest designer and so very talented! Please welcome Julie; check out her fabulous work!  

Please check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the galley. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesLeCrea Design 3D Basket die
Riley & Co. Funny Bones Apple a Day
Memory Box An Apple a Day
Pinkfresh Blanket Stitched Rectangles
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Desert Storm
Amuse Artstamps gingham cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers (apples)
Embellishments Silver brad (stash)
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lol i chuckled at that sentiment! Too funny. Great card too 😊

Carol said...

That is THE BEST sentiment ever!!!!!! Also love the basket and those apples! And clever you using thatparticular stitched die for the tablecloth/blanket! GREAT card!!!!!!!!!!

Julie B said...

Such a fab sentiment to go with your basket of apples, made me smile. A great card all round. :)

Nancy said...

My favorite card of the week! LOVE!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

HA!!! This is heaps of fun, Elizabeth and what a great basket!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is awesome! I love your basket of apples sitting on the gingham tablecloth, but that sentiment is fabulous and my favorite part!

cm said...

Ohmystars! Laughed out loud at your sentiment! Perfect with your pretty basket of apples!
~carol

Bobby said...

The sentiment is the star of your card, Elizabeth, but I love that basket. I've seen real wood ones that look just like it.

Ina G said...

Love your amazing basket Elizabeth and those apples so red and inviting. How fun your sentiment is...