Recognition

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

TIME OUT Challenge 221 - Festive


This week at TIME OUT the keyword is FESTIVE!  I thought festive and immediately thought fiesta!  Let the party begin!  I made a colorful birthday card for my stash!

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
My Favorite Things Fiesta
My Favorite Things Piñata
Unknown background die
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
My Favorite Things Birthday Brights 6x6
Papertrey Ink Bitty Box Basics 8x8
Lavender Stardream cardstock
White Woodgrain cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments May Arts gold cord
Googly eye (stash)
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

2 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Talk about festive! I love this card soooooo much. Love the colors, design, googly eye, scalloped stripes - the whole enchilada! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

Joyce said...

Oh, you really know how to party. This is a fabulous card, and I love that you thought of pinata. It's perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.