Recognition

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

The Paper Players - PP585 - A Theme Challenge from Ann


The theme this week at The Paper Players is "Laughter is the Best Medicine". Love it. I have been wanting for some time to use the Funny Bones sentiment you see. It just cracks me up.  The "mom" is a very old Amuse Artstamp. The card is very CAS but the humor is there.  

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/Dies Funny Bones (Riley & Co.) sentiment
Amuse Artstamp Mom
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards pearls
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Ranger Stamp Platform


3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! That sentiment made me laugh out loud. That is what it means, isn't it? I love the clean and simple design. Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Cindy Beach said...

WTH!!! That's short speak for WOW! That's Hilarious! But don't tel your Mom....

Claire Broadwater said...

LOL! Hilarious! The sentiment steals the show! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!