Recognition

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC142 – Featured Designer Betty


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I have focused on the bottom row: EMBOSSING, WINTER and WHITE ON WHITE.  For my all white card, I have created dimension by layering my winter scene inside the largest of My Favorite Things Stitched Domes.  The card base has been embossed with Alexandra Renke's Snowfall embossing folder.  Additional layers were created with Memory Box' Evergreen Landscape Border and Memory Box' Horse Sleigh Landscape Border.  Crystal Stickles were added to one "hill top" for sparkle and further dimension. The stamped sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Tabbed Sentiments Holiday.

Happy Holidays.



2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Elizabeth this is the most beautiful white-on-white card - just stunning! Thanks for joining us over at TicTacToe this week!

LeAnne said...

This is a real stunner! I am enamored with that domed die...well, I'm enamored with everything on the card! Just fabulous! Thanks for playing with the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week with this lovely creation!