Recognition

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Card Concept #165 {Peace on Earth} Challenge!


This week at The Card Concept, we have a beautiful Christmas mantle as our photo inspiration. I can't make another "greenery" card so I decided to focus only on the PEACE sign in marquee lights.  I made a mixed media card featuring PEACE in a version of marquee. I distressed an A2 panel in Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot.  I stamped a range of Tim Holtz pines in Versafine Onyx at the bottom of the card. Copic opaque white paint is splattered over the panel.  The panel was adhered to a black cardbase.  My Favorite Things PEACE was die cut, layered three times, and adhered. Mini crystal rhinestones were spaced and adhered to each letter to represent the marquee. The white embossed sub sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Holiday.

Happy Holidays!



No comments: