Recognition

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Inspired By IB198 Holiday/Winter Love



This week at Inspired By..., we are working with a gorgeous snowflake in our photo inspiration.  I made the Simon Says Stamp Marie Snowflake the focus of my card and used the SKETCH to highlight it.  The snowflake is die cut from silver Mirracard, and embellished with metallic thread, rhinestones, pearls, and snowflake and star sequins.  The snowflake is mounted on an opal Stardream card base which has been embossed with Simon Says Stamp Scandinavian Christmas folder.  The trio of stamped sentiments are from Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Holiday.

Happy Holidays.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is so elegant! WOW!

I Card Everyone said...

I spy with my little eye my NEXT new embossing folder! OH my, Elizabeth! this is one glamourous card! You knew just when to 'say when' with the embellishments!
Thanks so very much for seeing this gorgeousness in our Sketch at Inspired By!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Michele, I love that embossing folder! It's the perfect backdrop for your snowflake and brings a wonderful elegance to your pretty card! Thanks so very much for sharing it with us at IB!

Danni Reid said...

Elegant and absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!