Recognition

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Perfectly CAS Challenge #22 - Sea and/or Sky


This month at Perfectly CAS, the keyword is SEA and or SKY.  I made a simple encouragement card based on a trip to the dermatologist this past week.  My doctor plays continuous films while you wait...but not health related material, more like National Geographic or Bing-like photos.  I snapped a pic of the scene I wanted to recreate.  Inspiration comes from the strangest places.  I die cut Memory Box' Seaweed Collage from the cardbase.   On scrap cardstock, I sprayed a combination of blue and green distress inks, as well as a bit of gold.  Once dry, the sprayed scrap was attached to the back of the front of the cardbase.  Small fish were die cut from pink and purple Mirracard using Mama Elephant's Fish Bowl. The sentiment is from Essentials by Ellen Mermaid's Tail.

Enjoy!



2 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Elizabeth this is so creative and just awesome! LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
PERFECTLY CAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

foleysfriend said...

Gorgeous card! I love the background you created and the pretty colors of the fish. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

sue n.