Recognition

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

CAS on Friday Challenge # 221 | Happy New Year


The keyword this week at CAS on Friday is HAPPY NEW YEAR!  You can tell I did a bit of clean up this week in my craft room.  I pulled out a product I haven't heard mentioned in a while -- Perfect Pearls.  On a black cardbase, I stamped several of My Favorite Things Fireworks several times with Versamark Ink, with each stamping I dusted on a Perfect Pearl color (purple, pink, green and blue).  I sealed the Perfect Pearls with a dusting of water.  I die cut Poppystamps' Happy New Year from silver glitter cardstock (hard to see in this photo), and adhered the letters in the middle of the fireworks.

Enjoy!

Happy New Year.




2 comments:

Cathy said...

Fabulous card! The perfect pearls look great against the black, Cathy x

Valérie said...

Amazing card! I love the fireworks and the black card base. It makes all pop! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CAS on Friday! Stay safe and keep crafting!