Recognition

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

The Card Concept HOL21 {Christmas Tree, Holiday Decorations or Fav 2021 Card } Challenge


At The Card Concept this challenge, we are being asked to share our Christmas tree, decorations or favorite card.  I wasn't able to physically decorate this year but I would like to share a picture from 2020.  I live on the water in South Florida.  One of my dearest friends runs the beach every morning before sunrise.  Very early last Christmas morning, she came by my house and said she needed to show me something that would "put me in the spirit".  A sparkling sight in the early morning hours.  Some wonderful neighbor took the time to erect a Christmas tree, brightly lit with LEDs and an angel topper.  It was truly heartwarming and a memorable Christmas morning!

Enjoy!  

Best wishes for an amazing New Year!

No comments: