Recognition

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Just Us Girls #612 -- PHOTO Week

 


At Just Us Girls this week, Lisa is hosting PHOTO week... and I love the photo!  There are so many options.  Just the thought of getting ready for the holiday meals makes me smile.  I decided to create a sweet kitchen scene using Lawn Fawn's Sprinkled with Joy set, as well as the small elfin children from Waffle Flower's Cookie Time.  The oven is meant to be interactive, however when I decided to add the wee baking elves, I kept the dimension but sealed the oven.  I can smell the sugar cookies already!



Have you wanted to be a part of this amazing JUGS Team? Now is your chance.
Add your card to our Gallery with DT beside it and you could be part of the Jugheads in 2022.
Good Luck!

Remember we are welcoming Rachel Davis as a Guest Designer for the month of November!

Be sure to stop by each of the DT member blogs, check out their cards, and leave them a bit of love.

I can't wait to see your holiday kitchen creations in the gallery!  Have fun crafting.

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun are these worker bee elves! Such a cute card. Enjoy your month off

cm said...

Your baking elves are sheer delight and how fabulous is the oven, filled with delicious cookies! Sweet, charming take on the photo!
~carol

Lisa Kind said...

I love your interpretation of the photo! This is so cute. I love those elves! Happy holidays!

Nancy said...

I love to bake so as soon as I saw your card I loved it! Great take on the photo too! Enjoy your month off! Happy Holidays to you!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your adorable kitchen with those yummy cookies, it's putting me in the mood to start baking again! Those little elves are adorable dancing in front of the oven!

Ina G said...

OMG what imagination! Simply fabulous with those fun helpers Elizabeth. I'm sure they are gingerbread 'cause I can smell them hehe. Love it!

Bobby said...

This is darling, Elizabeth. All those tiny details make your scene come to life. The wallpaper is perfect and you even added knobs on the cabinets.