Recognition

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Inspired By IB197 Color Challenge



This week at Inspired By..., we are focused on COLOR.  I looked at the centerpiece and pulled out the dominant red and green, as well as pink and citron. I saw these colors set against a neutral/wood background and selected a kraft card base.  I used the four chosen colors with Concord and 9th's Deck the Halls Turnabout. I added a pink Stardream sentiment from Savvy Stamps.  Small gold dots of Smooches Accents were used on the flower centers.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth, you've captured this Color Challenge inspiration so beautifully! I think the only color you didn't represent was the Blue! and you know me well enough by now that you know it doesn't make me one bit sad! lol
Thanks for playing!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've used the colors on this charming card! So happy to see this in our gallery, Elizabeth thanks for playing along!

Danni Reid said...

oh how gorgeous, I love your colors and that beautiful design, such a fabulous card! Thank you for the inspiration @IB!