Recognition

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Inspired By...Penguin Love IB184



This week at Inspired By..., we are getting inspiration from Penguins.  I focused on Christmas because I am beginning to feel the crunch as we now starting the Christmas countdown.  I created a cute penguin wrapping session with Mama Elephant's Cool Penguins.  Lots of masking and Copic coloring.  Rather than fussy cut the scene, I just drew a straight line across the top of the scene and fussy cut where needed.  I added a Memory Box paper and stamped sentiment behind the scene.  After adhering the scene to the patterned paper, the panel was trimmed using a frame slightly smaller than an A2 card.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Danni Reid said...

I LOVE your idea of the straight line for the the fussy cutting, such a great idea, especially for Christmas cards! Your card is so fun and I love your coloring!!

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth you know I DO love a good PUN-y sentiment! These darling gift-givers are the cherry on the cake!
=]