Recognition

Monday, August 30, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #500 - A Decade of Sketch Inspiration

Congratulations to Freshly Made Sketches on their milestone 500th challenge! The team has definitely inspired me over the last eight years that I have been playing.  Thank you!  To show my appreciation to FMS sparking my imagination, I have made you an Einstein card (image from Stampingbella) featuring one of his best quotes "imagination is more important than knowledge"!  Image is Copic-colored, surrounded by silver stars, the sentiment white-embossed, and all mounted on black text patterned paper.

THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Jen Timko said...

I love this so much! Thank you for being a part of what makes our challenge so much fun. Always great to see you in the gallery. So glad you joined us for our 500th sketch celebration!

Amy O said...

What a fun card! I love the sentiment and the newsprint dsp that work perfectly with this cute stamped image. Thanks for celebrating this milestone challenge with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

This guy just makes me smile! Perfect sentiment! So glad you joined us at FMS for our 500th sketch!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fabulous and fun take on the sketch, Elizabeth! I just love the sentiment! Just perfect for card making addicts! Thanks so much for joining us for this 500th celebration at Freshly Made Sketches.