Recognition

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

ABC Christmas Challenge - N and O are for ?


This week at the ABC Christmas Challenge, our letters are N (North Pole) and O (off to one side).  I focused on the North Pole.  I used two My Favorite Things sets: Cool Day (for the North "pole") and Merry Everything for the images and sentiment.  To achieve the effects, all images required masking. The background is distressed and all the images Copic-colored, the sentiment is white embossed.  I used an edge-to-edge shaker technique demonstrated by Nina Marie recently on the Simon Says blog. Super easy technique.  I think I could be addicted to this method.  The card is fairly flat, fun, and can be mailed using one stamp.  I filled the shaker with a sequin mix from Lucy's Little Things.

Enjoy.



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aha! I thought I recognized that particular North Pole. ;) Works perfectly with the images from the other set for a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x