Recognition

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Just Us Girls # 592 - Trend Week


This week at Just Us Girls, the theme is RECYCLE.  I actually think someone could put up an ongoing RECYCLE challenge.  The idea is brilliant. I am always saving bits and pieces that I think might be fun on a card but never seem to get around to using them.  The spoon and fork on my card are from a takeout menu, years old!  The simple image is mounted atop various scraps from my scrap basket.  The white embossed sentiment is from Amuse Artstamps.  The card is finished with several translucent sequins.

Enjoy.



2 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That recycled piece of menu works perfectly with that sentiment! Beautiful design. Thanks for recycling and playing along with us at JUGS!

Nancy said...

I think you have a great idea, that would make a fun challenge. I think it is so cool for you to have saved a take-out menu for your project. Each element on your card looks perfectly placed! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.