Recognition

Monday, June 21, 2021

The Paper Players - PP546 - A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Joanne



I love Clean & Simple week at the Paper Players!  This week our cards need to feature FRUIT or BERRIES.  I tried, today, with the cards I made to stretch myself and use a medium other than copic markers (my favorite).  For this card, I used Zig Clean Color markers. I like the water color effect but the image has to be stamped on Bristol Smooth cardstock to work best.  The images are from Hello Bluebird Strawberry Jam.  

Enjoy. 

4 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your strawberry wreath looks delicious! LOL I read so many good things about Zig markers, but haven't ever used them. Maybe I need to invest...

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love that you've made your delicate wreath oval to fit the landscape card and what a sweet sentiment that is! Vicky x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Elizabeth this is perfect! I love your simple strawberry wreath - bravo! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Fruit & Berries challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

What a perfect CAS card, Elizabeth! I love the strawberry wreath and the coloring is perfect! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!