Monday, June 21, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #589 - Color Week



I posted too late for the last Just Us Girls challenge and was a bit disappointed.  So I am early for this one... since I am just getting back into cardmaking, I need to relearn when everything is due!  This week we are working with COLORS: hot pink, orange and red.  I love this color combination.  I distressed my talk bubbles in Spiced Marmalade (orange), Candied Apples (red), and Picked Raspberry (hot pink).  (Much prettier in "real" life; I am a horrible photographer.) Added a layered Simon Says Stamp hello die cut, and a few translucent sequins.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Cécile RIBON said...

I'm totally wowed by your gorgeous CAS design! These ink blended speech bubbles are so striking. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls.

ElizStewart said...

Thanks Cecile! You style has wowed me forever... you have no idea how many times I have asked myself "How does her mind work?" when looking at the gorgeous designs on your blog! So the compliment from you... is so appreciated!