Recognition

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Two Old Bats -- June Anything Halloween


This is my first time entering the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.  Having taken more than a year off during COVID to write a book on my family, I am desperate to refill my stash.  Cards continued to go out but none came in!  This challenge is perfect to catch up on Halloween.  This month is basically ANYTHING GOES Halloween.  I rarely enter Anything Goes challenges because I need inspiration... however Two Bats accommodated my need with a fabulous mood board.  I decided to focus my card on the trio of pumpkins using the wonky Jack-O-Lanterns from Penny Black's Halloween Treat set.  Images are stamped, copic-colored, fussy cut and foam mounted on a selection of scrap papers.  

Enjoy.



5 comments:

Diane said...

Fabulous Halloween card with all the fun details and great deign too! Thank you for joining our Two Old Bats Halloween challenge!
Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

We are SO GLAD you found us and decided to play along! Your card is fabulous! Great coloring & design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, your card is so cute! I love the stamps, the papers, everything. It's just too darn much fun! I'm so glad you joined us at Two Old Bats this month and I sure hope you'll come back and play again!

kramer_buffy said...

Your trio of pumpkins is adorable, such happy funny pumpkins!

Thanks for playing with us @ Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

-- Dalis
http://stampergrl.wordpres.com

Lori Kobular said...

Such a cute Halloween card, love those silly pumpkins! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats June Halloween Challenge!!