Recognition

Monday, June 14, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #489


This week at Freshly Made Sketches, we are working with a rectangle inlay and six small items in the upper left corner.  I used My Favorite Things Sweet Celebrations for the image and sentiment.  Images are copic colored, diecut and mounted on Amuse Artstamps' cloud cardstock.  Several translucent sequins finish the card.

Enjoy.





*** Paper Sweetness has moved from papersweetness.com to papersweetness.blogspot.com.  Please take note.***

4 comments:

Amy O said...

This is adorable! And your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Well this just makes me smile! Sweet as can be! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Timko said...

Adorable image for the sketch! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth, I hope I can somehow get your blog posts to come to my inbox again! I seem to be missing some awfully cute cards!
LOve these little darlings lifting off!
=]