Recognition

Monday, June 14, 2021

Inspired By... IB178 Dad's Meal


At Inspired by... this week, we are working with DAD'S MEAL.  Unfortunately my dad is no longer with us, and is greatly missed by all that knew him.  In lieu of a Father's Day card, I used the photo inspiration and created a hugs card.  The images are from the greatly missed Paper Smooches (Think Fast set), copic colored and fussy cut.  The layout is inspired from Alice Huang's fabulous cards, Alice's {Little} Wonderland.  I love Alice's style and hope to work on adding more layers to my cards (and adopting her incredible coloring would not hurt either!).

ENJOY.




*** I have moved my blog from PaperSweetness.com to PaperSweetness.blogspot.com.  If you had been following my WordPress site, I would love if you changed your favorites marker.  Thank you.***

5 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Wow, love your card! Your coloring is excellent and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect! Such a great idea adding the doily and patterned papers. Thanks for playing along at Inspired by!

I Card Everyone said...

So happy to see you in our IB gallery again, my friend! Your card is so delectable - and adorable in Alice's wonderful style!
That inspiration caused us to get the old charcoal Weber down after years of using another type... SO much better!
Thanks for playing along at IB178
=]
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness this is heaps of fun! What a yummy looking card. I like the wee bit of doily peeking out. Thanks for joining us at IB!

Silke Ledlow said...

Delicious….love your take on this weeks challenge!

Danni Reid said...

Wow, this is such an incredibly fun and delicious card, love your coloring and design! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!