Recognition

Monday, June 14, 2021

CASology Week 392: STRENGTH


The keyword this week at CASology is STRENGTH.  I think "strength" and I think of all the people I know battling cancer.  As someone who has been battling cancer for a number of years, I have gotten to know and marvel at so many cancer patients who fight continually for the smallest aspects of normalcy each day.  I used one of my favorite sets, Impression Obsession Cancer Sucks.  The images are stamped and copic colored, yielding a one-layer card.



*** Paper Sweetness has moved from papersweetness.com to papersweetness.blogspot.com.  Please take note.***



3 comments:

sentsue said...

This is the perfect card. Thanks for sharing your card on the CASology Challenge.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love this. I love the sentiments as much as that wonderful image. I've been through it too. I always hated when people would not let me be afraid. I just went to IO and put the set in my cart. Wishing you strength for the journey. xx

Jacquie Southas said...

I couldn't love this more! Fabulous image tucked in the corner perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!