Recognition

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Christmas Card Throwdown June Theme Challenge -- Gnomes


I can't believe how much I struggled with the theme this week at Christmas Card Throwdown -- GNOMES.  I have lots of gnomes but I just keep drawing a blank.  I had started with a pair of Scandinavian gnomes from Hero Arts, trying to build a mosaic...didn't work.  So I moved to a gnome from Paper Smooches...nope, didn't like the outcome.  Finally I settled on this small gnome from Simon Says Stamp. Since I wanted to use the Reverse Confetti sentiment and Memory Box bells,  I decided a slim line card might be appropriate.  I die cut the pieces for the three small gnomes, assembling all on a patterned paper backdrop.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Your gnomes are adorable and I love the slimline design, cute bells too! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hugs, Tammy

Jane Willis said...

Adorable, they really ARE jingling all the way!
Jane
Guest designer at 52CCT

TracyB said...

What a great card and I am sorry that you had such struggles with getting the Gnomes for my theme challenge to behave. I am glad that you shared with us what you were able to make. I hope that you will join us again in the future.

Tracy
June Hostess for 52CCT

Lucinda said...

Well, persistence paid off, I love your card. The bright zingy green is lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT this week.