Recognition

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #491 - A Sketch by Kim


This week at Freshly Made Sketches, we are working with PANELS of different colors.  I realize now that it should have four panels, but I created three. It clearly did not occur to me to flip my card horizontally...can we call that a senior moment?  I used Concord and 9th's Orange You Sweet set to create columns of different colored fruit: watermelons, oranges and kiwis.  The card feels "out" of my style but I still really like it.  The die cut sentiment is also from Concord and 9th, Fabulous Phrases.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Kim S said...

This totally works with the sketch - I LOVE how you were inspired. The fruit images are absolutely charming! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karren said...

Hey, I mis-counted my panels as well, so no worries :) Gorgeous card and such a clever take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.