Recognition

Monday, June 14, 2021

ATCAS Challenge #199 - Beach


The keyword at Addicted to CAS this month is BEACH.  I live on the water on the Treasure Coast of Florida, and the beach is beautiful (see below).  Just looking at the beach from a distance is inspiring, so I created a small beach scene.  I am not sure who made the stamp I used on my card (during COVID, I removed all rubber from wood blocks to create room, and made the conscious decision not to label the old images). The image is copic colored, fussy cut, and foam mounted to a kraft card base.  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession, stamped and white embossed.

Enjoy!


*** Paper Sweetness has moved from papersweetness.com to papersweetness.blogspot.com.  Please take note.***

1 comment:

Jaydee said...

Liz, this is gorgeous. I love the fact that you put it on a kraft base, too. Your scene is just gorgeous. So good to see you at ATCAS this week
hugs
jaydee