Recognition

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

FUSION - Seashells

This week at FUSION, the theme is SEASHELLS and the inspiration photo is a jar of seashells.  I decided on a literal interpretation of the photo!  I wanted to see if I could create a shaker of seashells.  The jar diecut is from Papertrey Ink; the sentiment is white embossed from Honey Bee Sea Breeze.  I should note to fill the shaker with the small shells required 3 layers of foam tape.  I also used a thick transparency sheet to assure the shells would not poke through a lighter transparency like packaging.  The shaker itself is attached to the card with Scortape...again I took no chances.  The friend receiving this card will love its simplicity, however, it will definitely require additional postage.

Enjoy.



4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is so cool! I love how you made a real jar of shells! Wonderful! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Claire Grantham said...

OMG this is unbelievably creative and gorgeous, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Challenge this time Claire DT

Carol Cel said...

This is amazing!! I have a small collection of shells I've gathered at local beaches. I might try to do this! Thanks for the idea. Beautifully done.

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a creative, elegantly beautiful ocean inspired card. Love it to bits!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life