Recognition

Thursday, September 3, 2026

Just Us Girls #839 -- DIE Week


Join us! It is 
DIE week at Just Us GirlsSue is challenging us to use the word die THANKS.   
Again, another Pinkfresh product. I love this embellished Thanks die.  I used the negative space from the die cuts to line up the letters. I also layered each letter 3x. I made 14 duplicates for donation.  These cards were all about using "leftovers".  I had bunches of Pinkfresh washi ephemera die cuts from previous projects, as well as embossed leaf backgrounds and diamond Greetery trellises. Using all these pieces, I mixed and matched them to assemble a variety of cards; no two were alike.  For me, THANKS was a very motivating word. 


Check out our fabulous guest designer for September, Julia Aston. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work over at Create with Julia

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/Stencils/OtherPinkfresh Bloom of Thanks die
Memory Box Pinpoint Leaf Plate
The Greetery Diamond Foliage Die
Pinkfresh Fuschias Washi and Die
Pinkfresh Chrysanthemums Washi and Die
Pinkfresh Hydrangea and Roses Washi and Die
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid color cardstock
Stardream dark pink metallic
Concord & 9th gold matte cardstock
Ink
Embellishments
Desk Staples Dahle 550 Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Three beautiful designs, Elizabeth! Using the same bits in different colors makes each one look so different! Thank you for having me as Guest DT for Sept! Julia xx

cm said...

The 14 cards you've made with this beautiful design are sure to delight the recipients immensely. Such a pretty Thanks die - and oh, how wonderfully it pairs with the florals, leafy backgrounds and trellises. You've truly elevated your leftovers into lovely cards.
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous cards I love that white one