Recognition

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Just Us Girls #833 -- Anything Goes STENCIL Week

Join us! It is STENCIL week at Just Us GirlsSue is challenging us to use a stencil in our card creations.  This week, I used a Pinkfresh stencil and die combination.  This is one of Pinkfresh's "triangle" stencils, which makes lining up the image for every color and die-cutting easier.  I layered the die-cut image three times with white cardstock.  A mistake. I would have loved to back the layered image with colored cardstock, maybe another shade of green, but the white edges of the die-cut layers were distracting.  So I embossed the card front with an impression plate, mounted the layered image and a simple die-cut sentiment. The final touch was a few glitter dots.  This card was fairly intensive to make, so I only made four duplicates for donation.

Check out our fabulous guest designer for July, the amazing Bonnie Klass. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work over at Stamping with Klass

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/Stencils/OtherConcord & 9th Script Thanks (part of C&9 Spring Print die set)
Pinkfresh Floral Field stencil and die
Pinkfresh Stitched Octagons Impression Plate
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
InkVarious Simon Says Stamp dye inks
Embellishments Taylored Expressions glitter dots
Desk Staples Dahle 550 Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

No comments: