Recognition

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Just Us Girls #720 -- ANYTHING GOES STENCIL Week

Sue is hosting Anything Goes Stencil week at Just Us Girls.  This week, I used a simple floral layering stencil.  This is an older stencil so a bit of washi tape was needed to add multiple colors.  Pearls and a layered sentiment were the final touches.  I LOVE layered stencils!

Continuing with my New Year's resolution, I made three additional backgrounds for future use.

Check out our fabulous guest designer for March, Tracy McNeely. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work over at In My Opinion

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesThe Stamp Market Botanical Blooms
Pinkfresh Beyond Happy (sentiment)
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Ink Mix of Distress inks (Peeled Paint,
Shabby Shutters, Spun Sugar,
Picked Raspberry, Walnut Stain,
Mustard Yellow)
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards pearls
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous stenciling! Love it!

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth! I adore your darling stenciled panel - make four more!
=]

cm said...

Your little flowers have mega impact; so fresh and cheerful!
hugs~carol

Carol said...

Such sweet little flowers and their centers are so fun! What a cute stencil!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your stenciled background is awesome! I love all of those delicate little flowers with their pearl centers. Great work using the washi tape to mask.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love everything about this, Elizabeth. Your choice of colors is perfect, and I love the pearl flower centers.

Bobby said...

Those flowers are so fun with the pearl centers. Elizabeth.

Ina G said...

Such sweet little blooms Elizabeth and so beautifully stencilled. Love the centre bling.

Greta said...

What a beautiful stencil and wonderful choice of colors! I'm so spoiled with layering stencils, I only use one color with the others. Good for you taking time to mask and for more than 1 panel!

Tracey McNeely said...

Eliz this is so beautiful. It must have been a labor of love masking off so you could use multiple colours! So lovely! Thank you for having me as a guest at JUGS in March!