Recognition

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Time Out Challenge 254

 


We have a very apt prompt to start the New Year over at Time Out... they are challenging us to be NEW. I took a stab at (my) New Year resolutions!

Enjoy.
Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesArt Impressions Thin Enough
Rosie Roadshow Cloud stencil
Two Lips Stamps Dear New Year
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid black cardstock
Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Tumbled Glass distress ink
Versamark
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Embellishments
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

OMW. I laughed with this card! I can relate too 😊. Well done 👍

Helen said...

O!! :) :) :) What a super fun card Eliz!! Love this clever card with a great sentiment and image that I'm sure we can all relate to!! Your card is guaranteed to deliver a smile! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges! Have a lovely day! :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

Hilarious! I love it and sadly it's true for me:) Wonderful to see your card in the TO gallery! Hugs x

Gerrina said...

What a great idea that oval background for the fun and beautifully colored image! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!