Recognition

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

The Paper Players - PP671 - A Theme Challenge from Ann

 



To start the New Year, we are making birthday cards at The Paper Players.  Kitchen Cuties was a Christmas gift.  I thought I could combine the set's cute cats with MFT's interactive cake die.  I tried twice to have the top layer "pop up".  No go.  I decided to salvage the card and create a flat card.  I am going to give it another try but the "channel" was just too flimsy to pull up the cake layer.  How does jennifer McGuire make it look so easy?!

This card is the first of the year created for Little Birthday Angels, a local organization who holds birthday parties for children who might not otherwise have one.

Enjoy

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things Interactive Cake die
My Favorite Things Kitchen Cuties
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid pink cardstock
My Favorite Things 6x6 paper
Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments Sequins (stash)
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute inspired card!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Elizabeth! This card is adorable! I love the combination of colors and patterns...What fun! This sentiment is too cute. I love a card that makes me smile, and this card definitely does! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Eliz, even though it doesn't pop up (mine never do either!!) It's absolutely fabulous. I love all the layers and you know those little kitties are going to make my day! So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
hugs
jaydee

Claire Broadwater said...

Elizabeth, I just LOVE your fun, cheery card. All those little bakers and the bright colors made me smile! Anyone would be thrilled to receive this fabulous card. Pop up or not, it is the best! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players !

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh. My. CUTENESS! These little baker's are having so much fun and I especially love that little guy licking the whisk. Too cute! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!